Matthews Smiles offers two types of veneers with the goal of restoring your beautiful smile.
- No-prep sheer veneers are ultra-thin porcelain and they adhere to your teeth with no surface removal required.
- Along with the removal of a small amount of natural tooth surface, traditional veneers require that the surface of your tooth be prepped. Traditional veneers are more durable than no-prep sheer veneers. They can also be used on teeth that are more severely damaged, discolored, or misaligned.
Are Veneers Right For Me?
Veneers are a cost-effective way to make wonderful cosmetic improvements to your teeth. When teeth have been stained, cracked, chipped, or misaligned, this treatment uses thin ceramic shells to cover them.
Veneers are made to look and feel like your natural teeth. The thin porcelain shell that is used to cover your tooth is color-matched to your surrounding teeth to help it blend in and complete your smile. Once the veneer is in place, it should feel just like any other natural tooth. Veneers are more comfortable and well-made than ever before and could really make the difference in your overall smile!
What is the Treatment Process?
Veneer treatment will typically take two to three office visits. Once a specific plan is developed for the most effective use of veneers in your situation, the preparation of your teeth will begin. Impressions of your affected teeth will be made. The laboratory will use these impressions to custom-fabricate veneers just for you. The fabrication process will take 10-14 days. You will be given temporary veneers until your permanent ones arrive. On the final visit, your permanent veneers will be bonded to your teeth. Your smile will be restored in beauty and you can once again smile with confidence.
Veneers Offer Several Wonderful Advantages
- Since the veneers are custom-matched to the color of your other teeth, they are virtually impossible to notice.
- The porcelain in veneers is resistant to being stained by smoking, coffee, tea, sodas, etc.
- Veneers look like white, natural teeth and will greatly improve the beauty of your smile.